Friday 13 December 2013

For the love….

Baking has always enticed me, though I was a declared bad cook (by everyone who has got to try my culinary outputs). Thanks to my husband, his encouragements and his VERY good luck that I got much better since I started to cook for him ;). With this newly acquired “Ratatouille Magic”, I went back to my eternal calling of Baking.
What really excites me about baking is the drama and suspense around it. With few ingredients, you  first achieve this silky smooth harmless looking  batter which could turn you upside down with its performance after it has been out of the oven. It can reward you by giving you glodenish brown smile or can just sit flat and see you beating your head or maybe it can even ditch you by rising like a star when in the oven and then sink with your hopes when come out.  This winning and losing is so exciting that I am not ready to give up.
I have tried many recipes from the cook books and posts on internet but the issue I have faced is either you don’t get those ingredients or their specifications are not the same. Above all the oven instructions are difficult to follow as most of us don’t use very sophisticated baking equipments. So I have been testing and trying few recipes to adopt then for a basic home baker. Here I will share the recipes which has been easy to make, ingredients readily available and very successful ;)
Keep an eye for the next post….
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?